To satisfy our Insurance we have to detail these terms and conditions of hire
If “You” the Hirer are in any doubt as to the meaning of the following, a representative from Bury Soft Play should immediately be consulted.
1. You Booking and Party date is not secured until a signed booking form and cleared funds by way of a £25 deposit have been received. This amount is will deducted from the final amount payable.
2. Full payment is required by NO LATER than when the equipment is to be set up for your party. This is preferred in cash and can be handed to our delivery team. A receipt and invoice can be given if required. Payment can also be made via bank transfer but this must be paid at least 5 days prior to your booking.
3. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is easy access to the venue for unloading (delivery) and loading (collection) of the equipment. PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY HIRE TO GROUND FLOOR VENUES. Please ensure we have plenty of time to set up the equipment and collect at the end, please take this into consideration when booking your hall. Please allow at least 45 minutes before and after your party to set up and pack away.
4. We will always make every effort to arrive in plenty of time to set up the equipment, however in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Bury Soft Play, such as severe weather conditions or major traffic problems, we will endeavour to contact you and reach you ASAP, however, Bury Soft Play cannot be held responsible.
Once the soft play equipment is set up, the safe operation of all equipment becomes the responsibility of the hirer and therefore you must ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to your children or damage to the equipment supplied. The equipment will only be set up in an open space, please ensure the venue is ready before the soft play items are delivered, Bury Soft Play will not be responsible for moving anything not owned by us.
A responsible adult (18 or over) must supervise the equipment at all times.
5. All shoes MUST be removed when on or around the soft play equipment including our soft flooring, as should any loose jewellery, glasses, sharp objects and any items from pockets as these may damage the equipment.
6. Socks MUST be worn at all times during play for hygiene and safety reasons.
7. No food, drink or chewing gum is to be allowed on or near the equipment.
8. No Party Poppers, Coloured streamers or Silly String are to be used, thrown or sprayed onto or near the equipment, these materials permanently stain the material and the hirer will be liable to compensate.
9. No Face Paints on or near the soft play equipment, again for the above reasons.
10. The soft play equipment are only intended for the use of children aged 0-10 years of age, and it is the responsibility of the parents and the hirer to ensure that children are supervised at ALL TIMES.
11. Bury Soft Play accepts no responsibility regarding photography of children by others using the Soft play equipment. Bury Soft Play requires images to be taken of each party, however, no children will be present.